Empty Pages is a High-Risk High Return Investments.
We have bootstrapped our company for the last 5 years. But now in the era of digital transformations, we have come up with the new age of IT services that don’t just offer solutions but also serve the community in return. Now to achieve our goals, we are open for investment because Empty Pages is a huge platform and thus needs support to grow upwards and onwards.
Principles of Investments in Empty Pages :
If you are considering the investment in Empty Pages, Please have a glance at our investment policy to eradicate any hassles in the future.
- We have a clear vision of producing excellent values for people while also building a billion-dollar company as a result.
- We will not, under any circumstances, change the culture or the people who trusted us in the beginning. Our basic strength is culture, and we will continue to run in the same direction. We will scale exponentially without losing sight of our underlying value systems.
- We're not simply searching for money; we're looking for long-term partners that share our vision and can help us expand strategically.
- We may not be the proper partner for you if all you want to do is put money in and make a 2x or 10x return.
- We don't believe in mentors because they can't provide quick remedies without first understanding the situation. As a result, we do not provide mentors or brand ambassadors with free equity.
- For the sake of this massive goal, we must mutually appreciate, offer each other space and freedom, and respect judgments made in all situations.
- People are important to us. We always place higher importance on words and trust than on signed documents.
- We welcome recommendations and ideas that are presented with the best of intentions. You can make good suggestions, but the final choice will always be ours.
- The importance of mental tranquility cannot be overstated. At the end of the day, we must sleep soundly. So, let's embark on a joyful journey toward the vision, based on mutual trust. This is going to be a long-term commitment.
- We will send quarterly updates as well as other vital information. However, as an investor, you are not permitted to participate in our day-to-day activities or decisions.
- We value your time and expect you to value ours as well.
After you accept these terms and conditions, we'll email you a link with all of the important details about the investment. There you will find all of the answers to all the FAQs such as How much are we raising? Valuation, Plan, and Roadmap, among other things.
Let’s do it together.