We will stay cent percent transparent with our policies and terms because we empathize with our users and understands the importance of transparency. Moreover, we don’t believe in NDAs. But we prefer to put our trust in our people.
Terms and conditions for being an associate with Empty Pages are as follows :
Empty Pages and its licensors own and control the services, as well as its unique content (excluding the information submitted by users), features, and functionality. Copyright, trademark, and other laws of the country protect the service. Without Empty Pages’s prior written consent, our trademarks may not be utilized in connection with any product or service. We will take a legal action if such activity is found out.
Error Reporting :
You may send us information and comments about errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other topics relating to our Service ("Feedback") either directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or via third-party sites and platforms. You acknowledge and agree that:
- I you will not retain, acquire, or assert any intellectual property right or another right, title, or interest in or to the Feedback;
- Company may have developed ideas similar to the Feedback;
- Feedback will not contain confidential or proprietary information from you or any third party;
- Company will not be bound by any confidentiality obligations with respect to the Feedback;
- With respect to the Feedback, the Company is not bound by any confidentiality obligations. When you provide feedback, you grant Company and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, sub-licensable, unlimited, and perpetual right to use (including copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute, and commercialize) in any manner and for any purpose.
Warranty Policy :
- The company provides these services on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The company makes no express or implied representations or warranties about the operation of their services, or the information, content, or materials contained therein. You agree that the use of these services, their information, or items obtained from us is at your sole risk.
- Neither company nor anyone associated with the company makes any warranty or representation regarding the services' completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability. Without limiting the foregoing, neither company nor anyone associated with the company represents or warrants that the services or any services or items obtained through the services will be accurate, reliable, error-free, or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that the services or the server that makes it.